Classic Commercial &
Agricultural Vehicle Insurance
Whether it be an Albion Chieftain or a Fordson tractor, we can provide tailored insurance for your classic commercial and agricultural vehicles. At PBIS we appreciate the time, money and effort put into restoring and maintaining these vehicles so only offer quality insurance you can rely on.
Classic Insurance specific to your needs
As a Company with passion, Peter Best Insurance recognise that classic vehicle owners share an affinity for enjoying and maintaining the many varied examples of our motoring heritage. We understand the passion and pride associated with owning such vehicles, therefore we provide quality insurance cover that takes this into account.
Policy Features and Benefits may include:
- Comprehensive cover as standard
- Various annual mileage options – Match mileage option to your usage.
- Multi-vehicle discounts – If there are more classic cars than drivers,
you may be entitled to an additional discount.
- UK & EU Breakdown and Recovery included as standard – subject to vehicle
- Agreed Value – Reviewed every three years, or earlier on request if you feel the value has altered due to on-going restoration, market forces, etc.
- Motor Legal Expenses Insurance – An important optional addition to your policy to cover uninsured losses, ie recovery of your policy excess following a non-fault accident or legal expenses as a result of an event that was not your fault.
- Discounts for club membership – If you’ve taken your passion for a classic a bit further and already belong to an owners club, you will normally be able to benefit from our club membership discount or even a special scheme designed for your particular club. If you are not already a member, check out our list of classic car marques and owners’ clubs. Membership of a club may well pay for itself in reduced insurance premiums.
For a tailored, no-obligation quote please call us on:01376 574000