Peter Best Insurance Car Club Partners
Over the years Peter Best Insurance has established strong links with many of the UK’s leading Classic Car Clubs. A large percentage of these clubs enjoy our ‘approved insurance provider’ or ‘key partner’ status which enables us to help grow and support such an integral part of our motoring heritage.
- Chelmer Valley Car Meet Insurance
- Citroen Car Club Insurance
- Club Lotus Car Insurance
- Club Triumph Insurance
- Club Triumph Eastern Insurance
- Daimler And Lanchester Owners’ Club
- Jensen Owners’ Club Insurance
- Jaguar Drivers Club Insurance
- Land Rover Series 2 Club Insurance
- Land Rover Series 3 & 90-110 Owners Club
- Maserati Club UK Insurance
- Mercedes-Benz Club Insurance
- Mercedes-Benz Owners Club Insurance
- MG Car Club Insurance
- Mini Cooper Register Insurance
- Morgan Sports Car Club Insurance
- MX-5 Owners Club Insurance
- 6/80 & MO Oxford & Cowley Club Insurance
- North Essex Rag Tops Insurance
- Old Skool Ford Insurance
- Crash Box & Classic Car Club
- Renault Owners Club Insurance
- Reliant Sabre & Scimitar Owners Club Insurance
- SAAB Owners Club (GB) Ltd Insurance
- The 1100 Club Insurance
- The IMP Car Club Insurance
- Singer Owners Car Club Insurance
- Transit Van Club Insurance
- TVR Car Club Classic Insurance
- Volvo Owners Club Insurance
- Wolseley Owners Club Insurance
If you’re a member of any of the car clubs listed, then Peter Best are able to offer you member discounts on selected schemes and very competitive premiums on your classic car insurance.
To find your car club move the mouse over the letters to show the drop down listings. If your car club is not listed please email your details to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Select Your Club (move your mouse over the letters to start):
Specialist Insurance For All Makes & Models
- Austin Classic Car Insurance
- BMW Classic Car Insurance
- Ford Classic Car Insurance
- Jaguar Classic Car Insurance
- Land Rover and Classic Land Rover 4x4
- Lotus Classic Car Insurance
- Mazda Classic Car Insurance
- Mercedes Benz Classic Car Insurance
- MG Classic Car Insurance
- Morgan Classic Car Insurance
- Morris Classic Car Insurance
- Rover Classic Car Insurance
- Saab Classic Car Insurance
- Sunbeam Classic Car Insurance
- Taxi Classic Car Insurance
- Toyota Classic Car Insurance
- Triumph Classic Car Insurance
- TVR Car Insurance
- Vauxhall Classic Car Insurance
- Volkswagen Classic Car & Campervan Insurance
- Volvo Classic Car Insurance
- Wolseley Classic Car Insurance
Peter Best Insurance offers competitive classic insurance covering most, if not all, makes and models of classic car. We have insurance policies tailored to provide excellent cover for whatever you drive.
Peter Best Insurance offers bespoke liability cover for UK car clubs and not for profit motoring organisations. Cover can include essentials such as Employers’ liability, public liability and contents cover for memorabilia and trophies etc. For larger clubs we can also offer cover club premises, goods in transit, Legal Expenses Cover, professional indemnity and Directors and Officers insurance.
For more information please call us on 01376 574000, option 5.
Classic and vintage vehicles mean a lot to their owners!
So much more than just a hobby... they're a passion, an obsession, an investment and so much more besides…
This is why they require special classic car insurance policies to protect them against damage and, of course, theft.
There are many advantages to owning a classic vehicle.
If, for example, your vehicle is defined as a ‘classic’ you can enjoy reductions in the price of your insurance policy. Why? Because insurers generally presume you’ll do a lower mileage in a classic car than in an ‘everyday’ vehicle (you will need to confirm this when you apply for cover). It's also because the vast majority of classic car owners take exceptional care of their cars and maintain them to the highest standards.
They are also often stored in secure locations (once again you will need to confirm this when you get a quote). If you’re looking for ‘agreed value cover' no problem, many of our specialist classic car insurance companies offer this option free of charge subject to certain criteria.
Simply speak to one of our advisors to see if you can add this to your policy. Depending on the insurer you choose, you may also be offered additional cover options. These may include: Limited mileage discounts, Breakdown cover, Laid up cover (when your vehicle is off the road), Legal protection and EU cover. If you're in any doubt at all please make sure to check the small print, including the cover value of your policy, before you purchase your insurance or call one of our knowledgeable team.